пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

National colors

Hi everyone!
I hope that you enjoy this Friday evening.
My card for today was specific for me because i've tried to use colos of my national flag which are yellow and blue.



I made sunflower as the symbol of my country. I used yellow paper to make leaves for it with ink on the ends and a liitle bit of glitter for the center.


A little trick with flower:


And cute Tilda close up:



Paper: Blue and yellow paper
Stamp: Magnolia - Wrapped Tilda
Promarkers: Satin, Dusky Pink, Blossom, Cool Aqua, Sky Blue, Henna, Sandstone, Canary, Yellow, Gold
Also glitter, ribbon and magnet.

I would like to participate with this card the following challenges:
Magnolia Down Under - Colours of your National Flag
TOMIC 34 - Make an Oval card with embossing

Thanks for looking!

2 комментария:

  1. Oh this is just too cute - love the hidden message.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi there,
    Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC challenge this week!
    Love, Kianel & TOMIC team.

    ОтветитьУдалить