воскресенье, 7 июня 2015 г.

Time for Sunshine

Good day! Summer has come! It is still strange for me to realize that due to a rainy weather here - and it was really cold past few days. But we are looking forward to some sunny days which our weather forcast is promising us :)

But in any case - it is Sunday and new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. This time we have a twist - make something special for your BFF.
I have my former co-worker which is my friend and which had really tough time at work. So i wanted to make something to cheer her up and to remind that there is always bright side.
So i came up with a tag:


I wanted to use warm summer colours so i used orange, red, yellow - hope she likes them :))
One of your sponsors this week is STAMPlorations which provided us with great stamp called Framed Butterfly. It was exactly what i was looking for! Isn't it great?


As always i coloured it with my Promarkers.
And another view:


So this is it. I hope this tag will help my friend to be in a better mood.
Do not forget to visit our blog and play with us! Let's have fun!
Thank you very much for stopping by. Have great day and as always all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this tag:
ABC Challenge - K is for Kritters
I Love Promarkers - Challenge 272
Creative Fingers - Challenge 82
Fussy And Fancy - Challenge 140
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything goes
Come and Get It - Paper Piecing
Addicted To Stamps - Challenge 106

8 комментариев:

  1. A beautiful tag Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Lovely tag. Thank you for joining in at I heart promarkers.
    Lyn {DT}

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Beautiful tag, so elegant! Love the colors and the pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Faboulous tag and great details, lovin the orange! :) Thanks for playing along in challenge #82 at Creative Fingers! Hope you join us again sometime! ♥ Tindaloo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Super tag!

    Glad that you could join us for the paper piecing challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. A Lovely card. Love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Loose your warm color-theme!!.. Beautiful and Creative Tag.. Love the sentiment!!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! SummerHug from Sol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. What a bright and cheerful tag! The butterfly is gorgeous, too.
    How very thoughtful of you to make this for your friend. I bet it did brighten up her day. :)
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the kind comments. I am your newest follower!

    ОтветитьУдалить