пятница, 8 апреля 2016 г.

FFFC #161 - Pink & Green


Good evening dear friends! It is finally spring!

Today we have new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and it's theme is perfect for this time of year - Pink & Green! It is one of my favorite color combo.
And this is my project:


For this card I used adorable Tilda With Bunny Balloon from Lost and Found Collection. Isn't she cute? Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copic for coloring.
I made flowers and leaves using dies, and also I added few pearls, ribbon and lace from my stash.
Here is another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog and check the beautiful works of our talented ladies. And of course to participate the challenge.
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome.
Have great weekend!

I want to participate with this card:
I love Promarkers - #306
ABC Challenge - E is for Everything
Brown Sugar Challenge - #193
Artbymiran - #55
All About Magnolia - #13
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #31
Crafting From The Heart - #106

12 комментариев:

  1. So soft and pretty with beautiful details and what an adorable image!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. So soft and pretty with beautiful details and what an adorable image!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Very pretty card, love the color and design. Thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia for our challenge

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Nice card and lovely colors.
    Thanks for join with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jill
    BSC DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. So pretty, thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hi Sasha!! So beautifully designed, coloured and embellished...I love the corrugated paper and Tilda is adorable!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Beautiful card I love the soft colours that you have used, thank you for joining us at Art by Miran Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Lovely card and great colouring! Thank you very much for joining our challenge at ABC challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. What a sweet creation. Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Sorry I'm late visiting, but better late than never, right!!
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Wow,this is a beautiful creation! I love image, design, flowers and corrugated paper! Wonderful colouring!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I really like this tag Sasha! Beautiful layering and the corrugated paper element is a great touch!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ОтветитьУдалить