среда, 3 августа 2016 г.

613 Avenue Create - #187


And another post for today.
We have new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. As always our theme is 'Anything goes' but with twist this time - create your own challenge: the sights, smells and sounds of summer. Here is my project:


I made this bag using cute image called Kidz - Ice creame from our wonderful sponsor this week Bugaboo Stamps. I love it!
Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I also added some pearls, ribbon and a twine.
So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check the beautiful projects of our design team. And of course to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!
Have great evening!

I want to participate with this project:
Passion for Promarkers - #357 (markers and ribbons)
The ABC Challenge - M is for Maiden
Artbymiran - #63
Crafty Friends - #37 (gems and ribbon)
Creative Moments - #99
Digi Choosday Craft Challenge - #31
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #21

8 комментариев:

  1. Your coloring is phenomenal! I had to study it forever to take it all in! Beautiful card in every way! Thank you for joining the fun at ABC Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future challenges!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh I love your adorable image you have used and so beautifully coloured too. Love your design and papers used, just perfect with this image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Stunning colouring and beautiful papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Beautiful card Sasha. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing your favourites with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.Dt

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Such a cute project and perfectly coloured! Thanks for playing along with last weeks Passion for Promarkers :) Donna ♥ x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Waw this looks so very pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. this is a fantastic colouration , beautiful card

    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ОтветитьУдалить