среда, 9 ноября 2016 г.

PoM #47 - Happy Birthday


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing great!

Today I want to share with you my latest project for Paradise of Magnolia. We are celebrating our second birthday! So that is why our theme this time is 'Happy Birthday'. Here is my card:


For this card I used beautiful stamp called Tangle Tilda from Once Upon A Time collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring. I also colored the background and put some glitter to the stars.
Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful creations of our DT ladies. And celebrate with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comnments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Addicted to Stamps - #219
Brown Sugar Challenge - #223
Crafty Friends - #44
Cards and More - #171
Sunny Day Crafting - #22

2 комментария:

  1. This is so sweet. Love the Tilda image and pretty colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello... Super image of Tilda and great colouring. Beautiful card design and like the added touch of the glitter in the stars... lovely sentiment too. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ОтветитьУдалить