вторник, 3 января 2017 г.

PoM #51 - Anything goes


Good day dear friends! I want to wish you all Happy New Year! Hopefully it will be even more wonderful then the previous one :)))

My first post of this year is for Paradise of Magnolia. Our theme this month is 'Anything goes'. Pretty simple, isn't it?
Here is my project:


It is my last Chistmas decoration. I used beautiful stamp from Magnolia called Jingle Bell Rudolf from Winter Wonderland Collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
For this card I used the paper from Maja Design, some pearls, ribbon, bells and two Christmas trees made with my dies. Here is another view:


So this is it. Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful creations of our DT ladies. And of course - to participate our challenge!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!
Have nice day!

I want to participate with this card:
Magnolia Forever - #49
Simply Magnolia - Something old/Something new
All About Magnolia - #19
Craft Heaven Shop - #16
Brown Sugar Challenge - #231
Crafty Friends - #48
Dies R Us - #64
I love Promarkers - #325

14 комментариев:

  1. What a sweet Christmas tag with the deer! Love all the detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the 'Anything Goes with Dies' Challenge this month! Please come back soon!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh Sasha ... so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Gorgeous image such lovely colours, thank you for joining our challenge at MAGNOLIA FOREVER I hope that you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x
    DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hello
    Beautiful card… thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I love this image!!! Fantastic card - thanks for entering the challenge at I love Promarkers, Good Luck Liz (:(|)x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Adorable tag! I love that cute Rudolf. Thanks for joining us at Dies R us!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love design and papers! Beautiful use of dies and bow!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge:
    Ileanaxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. This is so cute :) Love the image and colors on your tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. What a lovley card. I love the use of the Rudolf image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simply Magnolia challenge
    xoxo Elin

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Oooohhhh.. What a wonderful tag Sasha! This reindeer is just sooo cute!
    Thanks for playing along in our January Craft Heaven Shop Challenge..
    Hope to see more of your gorgeous projects in the future!
    Hugs, Tina (owner and operator at Craft Heaven Shop)
    Craft Heaven Shop

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Thank you so much for joining our All About Magnolia Challenge with this stunning creation♥
    We really hope to see you back next challenge!
    Good Luck!

    XX Diana (DeeDee)
    www.deedees-cardart.blospot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. What a cute tag! I love this Rudolf stamp too. Thank you for joining Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Sai

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить