понедельник, 25 мая 2015 г.

Be Creative

Good day! I hope your day was nice and unstressed!

New Sunday came and we have new challenge at 613 Avenue Create. And this time we have optional twist - Create Your Own Challenge.
Here is my project:


But it is not a card - actually it is a box:


I have a lot of half-pearls, and i wanted to make a storage for them. So now they are on their place:


I used great image from A Day For Daisies which called Painted Mushroom Top. I fell in love with it! It is so cute!


I added some glitter on her wings and mushroom top - but i don't think you can see it. And i put the sentiment to remind myself that you can always be creative :))
And some close-up on details:



For this project i used my favorite colour combo of green and red. I know that some people think that these colours cannot be put together but for me they are a perfect match :))))
So this is it. I hope you liked my new box.
Do not forget to visit our blog and play with us! And of course - to see what our talented designers have created this week.
Have great day and as always all the comments are welcome!


I want to participate with this project:
Craft Your Passion - Challenge 263
Crafty Sentiment Design - Anything goes
Not Just Cards - Challenge 20
Creative Fingers - Challenge 81
Come and Get It - Tic Tac Toe (Gem/Pearl, 2 or more layers, Flower)
Aud Sentiment - Challenge 132
Sisters Of Craft - May challenge
Brown Sugar Challenge - Favorite COlor Combo

4 комментария:

  1. Darling image and great coloring and loving the box idea. Great project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Fantastic project, great image added to the top.....love it!

    Glad that you could join us for the challenge at Come And Get It…..hope to see you back soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. amazing work, so precisious and love your colours. thanks for taking part in #263 challenge with Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.arteKatie.wordpress.com

    ОтветитьУдалить