среда, 13 сентября 2017 г.

FFFC #195 - Anything Goes Mixed Media



Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine and enjoy the beginning of autumn :)

Today I want to share with you my latest card for Fussy and Fancy Friday blog. This time our talented Jo have chosen the theme - Anything Goes Mixed Media.
Here is my card:


I made the background using my Distress Ink Pads - I really love how it turned out.
Then I added colored image from Magnolia called Tilda With Lovemusic from With Love collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used me Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I also added the sentiment made with another stamp from Magnolia, a ribbon, a berry, a pair of lovely birds made with my dies and twine.
Here is another view:


So here it is. I hope you like it!
Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful creations of DT ladies. And of course to participate the challenge!
Have nice evening!

I want to participate with this card:

Marvelous Magnolia - #125
Crafting from the heart - #174
Artistic Inspiration - #185
Midweek Magnolia - #173
All about Magnolia - #26

7 комментариев:

  1. So pretty, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. What a sunning project! ♥
    Thank you so much for taking part at All About Magnolia. Hope to see you back in our next challenge. Good Luck for the drawing!

    ♥ XX Diana ♥
    http://deedees-cardart.blogspot.de/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Simply adorable Sasha!! Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at Marvelous Magnolia!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. This is such a fabulous image and I love your gorgeous design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I am back again to thank you for sharing you project with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Such a delightful card, beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Midweek Magnolia, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Julie P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить