среда, 8 ноября 2017 г.

FFFC #199 - So spooky


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my latest project for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. This time I chose the theme and it is So spooky.
Here is what I came up with:


I have created this scene using stamps from Magnolia - Sitting Witch Tilda and Pumpkin & Leaves from So Spooky collection - and from Penny Black - Owl sitting on the pumpkin and text stamp from their Scary Halloween collection. As always I was using my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I used dies from Magnolia for the trees and the fence.
Here is another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog to check beautiful creations of the design team ladies. And of course - to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Artistic Inspiration - #189
Passion for Promarkers - #420
Meedweek Magnolia - #177
Dies R Us - #84
All About Magnolia - #28

5 комментариев:

  1. Ah this is super, what agreat creation, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Love Hazelxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Fabulolus - I love this little scene that you've created with your die cuts! Thanks for joining in my die cut challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Such a fun project. Love the scene you created. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see your designs in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Wow what an amazing creation Sasha. I love the pretty image you've used and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous die cuts and embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. What a great card, thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ОтветитьУдалить