четверг, 30 ноября 2017 г.

PoM #59 - Let It Snow


Good evening dear friends! Hope you are doing fine!

Today I want to share with you my project for Paradise of Magnolia. Our theme this time is "Let It Snow". Here is my candle card:


For this card I used beautiful stamp from Magnolia called Cozy Tilda. It is from So Jolly Under The Mistletoe collection. Here is a close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I made snowflakes and trees using my dies from Magnolia DooHICKEY BOX and the snowflakes border using Martha Stewart Craft Punch. I also added a ribbon and some glitter to the image. Here is another view:


And that is how the card looks like with the burning candle:


So this is it. Hope you like this project.
You still have few days to participate the challenge so do not forget to visit our blog and play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Deep Ocean Challenge - #169
Marvelous Magnolia - #127
Midweek Magnolia - #178
A Snowflake Promise - #46
Crafting From The Heart - #185

3 комментария:

  1. Beautiful project! I really like this Tilda - I also have this and I love painting it. And very cute decorations - I like the candle. thank you for participating with us Midweek Magnolia. Good luck, mlarisa.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Really like this easel card for a tea light! Your coloring with your blending and shading is beautifully done and I love the decorated tree die cuts - nicely done!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить