понедельник, 15 января 2018 г.

PoM #61 - Winter


Good evening dear friends!
Happy New Year to all of you! Wish you all the best in 2018!

Today I want to share with you my latest project for Paradise of Magnolia. We are half way through our new challenge with wonderful theme "Winter season".
Here is the card:


For this project I used beautiful stamp from Magnolia called Tilda with Little Snowy. Here is the close-up of the image:


As always I used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.
I added snowflakes made with my dies, some ribbon and pearls.
Here is another view:


So this is it.
Do not forget to visit our blog and check beautiful creations of our Dt ladies. And of course - to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this project:
Crafting from the heart - #190
All About Magnolia - #30
Midweek Magnolia - #180
Magnolia Forever - #61
Alphabet Challenge - U for Use 3 of Something(3 different dies)

6 комментариев:

  1. A wonderful project! You took a very beautiful Tilda - I really like her, nice snowflakes and a bow - very winter. Thank you for your participation with us Midweek Magnolia. Good luck, Mlarisa.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. this is so delightful!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. A lovely card made perfectly for the winter time ♥
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Midweek Magnolia.
    xx Elin

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Sasha! :)
    Ohh....this is sooo sweet and pretty!
    I can feel the winter and the little bow is sooo cute :)
    Wish you a happy Sunday and week! :)
    Tone xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Love the cute image and the pastel delicate colouring
    Carol x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ОтветитьУдалить